This week State Rep. McCarter alerted us to more water main replacement work by Aqua Pennsylvania that will cause road detours in Springfield Township.
Aqua will be replacing multiple existing water mains on the following streets:
- Orlemann Ave between Pennsylvania and Walnut Aves
- Integrity Ave between Oreland Mill Rd. and the railroad tracks
- Ehrenpfort Ave between Plymouth and Roasch Ave
- Roesch Ave. between Ehrenpfort and Calwell Ave
- Rech Ave between Pennsylvania Ave. and the cul-de-sac
- Pennsylvania Ave between Orlemann Ave to a point 250 feet east of Orlemann Ave
- Lynn Ave between Pennsylvania Av. and the railroad tracks
Construction will take place weekdays between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Access will be provided for emergency, mail, school bus and trash services. Residents will have access to their properties but at times will need to enter from a different direction due to changing work zones.
Aqua Pennsylvania plans to provide 24-hour notice before any scheduled interruptions of your water supply. In the event of a water emergency resulting from the construction project, the company has provided an emergency dispatch number, which is (877) 987-2782.