This week State Rep. McCarter alerted us to more water main replacement work by Aqua Pennsylvania.
Starting July 6th
These Springfield Township water main replacements will begin on Monday, July 6 with an expected completion date in September. The following streets will be impacted:
- Fraser Road between Haws Lane and Paper Mill Road
- Harston Lane between Fraser and Paper Mill roads
- Bent Lane between Fraser and Atwood roads
- Atwood Road between Fraser and Preston roads
- Glenway Road between Fraser Road and Harston Lane
Construction will typically take place weekdays between 7am and 3:30pm. Residents will have access to their properties but at times may have to enter from a different direction due to changing work zones.
Aqua Pennsylvania plans to provide 24-hour notice before any scheduled interruptions of your water supply. In the event of a water emergency resulting from the construction project, the company has provided an emergency dispatch number, which is 1-877-987-2782.